Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beijing

I was very fortunate to be able to see Beijing earlier this year. It was winter in Beijing but the trip was purposely done during this cold season since we never felt how winter was like here in Malaysia. I'm glad that my camera survived the whole trip as it was its first time being at a place this cold. Shooting photo at 1 degree to -4 degree celcius was a real challenge. But it's not like everyday I wake up in Beijing, so with shaky hand and gloves, I tried to shoot as much photo as I can during the trip. Enjoy the photo.

I woke up at about 7 a.m to catch the sunrise. I went to the roof of our hotel, thus those view of house roofs below. This is a chilling below 2 degree, and the wind was blowing like hell fire.
The long corridor at Be-Hai park

Church member at the Beijing Adventist Church


Zidan shopping centre, soooo many people

Bus no 626

Crystal trying on the local delicacies




3 comments: