Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beijing....sumore

A small little horse...or maybe it's a mule. I'm not sure, but it really, really stinks.
Another view of the shopping centre near Xidan. The colour of the building changes every seconds.
Rudy tasting the cold winter night near one of the local night clubs
A Chinese boy enjoying ice cream during winter...o..it's McD's

There's so many people who use bicycle in Beijing. Maybe this old man thought I'm going to steal his bike that he quickly lock his bike

Up close on an ice skating shoes, I've never seen them before

Rudy enjoying the ride, I had so much fun skating on the frozen lake, or should i refer this as a huge pool. My fiance told me she saw fish stuck in the frozen ice somewhere around the lake, but I never get to take photo of it.
The older guy can go fast and can curve with one foot. Here, he's teaching the kids how to skate
Sunset walk, the sunrises late but sets in early during winter. Bummer...

I waited for the salesgirl to turn and see me before clicking the shutter button. I should have quoted ' pink jade' instead.
I can't stand watching blue skies and not be mesmerized by it. I was equipped with a kenko CPL the whole time, just to get the most out of the blue sky
A cliche shot of the great wall
I forgot what they we're making but it is beautiful

Rudy passing through some interesting structure at the Ming's tomb

A panoramic view of the mountains from Ming's tomb

Winter's colour
Hello uncle!
Taken while riding a trishaw
In one of the chinese people's house
Acting cute
The temple of heaven
Another winter colour
It makes me feel like I'm in a Korean drama when I watch the lines on these trees. Beijing are really beautiful actually, it's just the cold which forbid us from enjoying the scenery.
Sartini's reflection on the ceiling.
Hot tea are really nice during the cold
Don't even think about walking thru this lane if you're not the emperor

No comments:

Post a Comment