Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sam


Wah...so long didn't do modelling photoshoot. It's not like I didn't have time, but it's pretty hard to invite someone to be my model, at least for me. Luckily, my collegue Sam agreed for it, and I'm real lucky because another of my collegue steps up to be the make up artist through out the 2 hour session. It's so much easier when you have your own make-up artist. It turns out really well and I'm very pleased with the results.
Close ups are so much easier when you have make up artist assisting.

Here are some edited and textured photo. I'm pretty new to this thing, so mind those inappropriate usage of  layer design.:)



4 comments:

  1. picture #2 macam ada sikit missing.. let's see.. requirement : new fast lens!
    wkakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiso tusin!!!pakai flash sma diffuser tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyways, good job here! Double thumbs up on 2nd picture and the last one..

    ReplyDelete